My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Start of a pair of grain silos for a Lemurian village

The eggs with some dry brushing



A while ago I made a find in a dollar store, this dinosaur egg, that contains a dino skeleton. I actually bought this for the egg, it had an interesting texture to it and I thought it might work as a hull of a boat. Unfortunately it did not open up the way I hoped. At any rate I figured at least I had some bones for an archeological dig. 





They were primed in dark brown, then these colours over brushed/dry brushed onto them


First coat of the avocado paint

Dry brushing of some of the other paints



No comments:

Post a Comment