My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Next fur mat project



A quick post today, showing what the blanket looks like fresh from the store before any spraying has started. This one is different than the first two I have used, as it is fuzzier (as seen in the second picture) The first was pretty dense, the second had an odd texture similar to this one, but less fuzzy.
At any rate I look forward to seeing how this one turns out.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 'next project' did not yet happen. Recently picked up faux leather blue sheet that I will add some paint to, to make it more ocean like. Be a while before I do that, or get back to fur mats. So many other things not to do in the meantime...

      Delete