My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Thursday 3 September 2020

Hoping to ship out in september

 

So, the plan as it stands, is to produce a lot of ships this month. I have a number of hulls ready to be built upon. The example above will be a steam driven attack craft. It is one of a number of speed boats that I am converting. 

 I have three ships that look like this. This is what two of the three ships looked like when I bought them.




This is a mock up of one of the smaller ships, it will become a steam launch.


 

I have two larger hulls, one a Vietnam era patrol boat, the other is a model of the Oregon circa 1900. I forget what scale it is but it will work as a somewhat larger steam ship.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment