My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Sunday 12 September 2021

GW Empire steam tank

 


 My Empire painting and builds continue. My photography seems to leave something to be desired (as does my painting) The sides of this are lightly tinted with a blue metallic paint burnished on over a silver/dark metal base. The model itself was built a long time ago and has simply been rattling around in a box. As always the pictures show me where I need to touch things up some more and maybe another wash!


 The Empire war wagon actually should have been done first but somehow this crept into the cue. At any rate the war wagon and some cultist will be done this week. 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment