My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Friday 18 March 2022

My penultimate post has been added to the Analogue Painting Challenge

 

 


Click HERE  to be taken away from here to my 12th post to the challenge. A modest post, compared to some of my previous posts (average post is about 475 points), but one that was a struggle. We were in a free week, that is the set posting day was no longer in effect therefore we could post any day. As a result with no set time limit I just did not feel the pressure to get the project done. Somehow I did get a lot of it done, but I failed to finish off the Gypsy caravans[2 of them]. Maybe I will find the time before Sunday, but I doubt it...

I am happy to have some more figures finished, including my Zendarians long overdue. Also up until now my five hunter figures were doing double duty as Gypsies, now I have 22 Gypsies done, including a nice music section.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment