My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Monday 26 December 2022

AHPC XIII first entry, a small one to start

 


 So a meager 45 points to start off with, 20 points for the under construction theme and 25 points for the 28mm figures. Last year my first post was around 145 points, but was not posted until December 28th, so I am ahead of last year for posting. I do have a number of projects that I am working on for later this week and now that Christmas has come and gone maybe I can get some of them done.


I gotta say, that is one creepy baby.

The theme comes from the idea of completing some project (an impossible thing), in my case it was painting up aunt Lucy (the lady with the cane) to 'complete' the road gang of Bob, Bing and Dorothy. I kind of thought she looked like Bob Hope in drag when he was the spirit of aunt Lucy.





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment