My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Thursday 13 February 2020

AQMF Civilians, just the thing for a hungry Martian invader


As mentioned somewhere, I finished painting these yesterday, everything except the wash. Well that and the decorating of the bases was done today, and here they are. There are 10 small two person bases, and 15 large 3 bases. I think they came out okay, some very good some not so good. The best thing about 18mm is that they are hard to see, well for my eyes and the eyes of most of my fellow players!



For the most part these were fun to paint, some however were not so detailed, and bringing out the character in the figure was not so easy.




The following figures are for the more peaceful times, before the invaders sweep in and attack. 




No comments:

Post a Comment