My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Wednesday 12 February 2020

AQMF - Gatherer Tripod proxies

A face only a (do they have mothers) could love?

After sitting on a shelf for years, I finally found a reason/need to paint up three Parroom Station tripods. I have been prepping for another game of AQMF, specifically the harvest scenario, and realized that I need at least one gatherer tripod. Thankfully I had three mostly built and primed 28mm tripods but they had no baskets to keep their prisoners. Now what can I use to represent a basket...?



 

I am not certain how well this worked, but will do for this weekend. The baskets make them look like bees or ants, small body large abdomen.

I also tried to bloody up the cage, and left it a dull metallic colour. Now I need some victims to stuff inside.






No comments:

Post a Comment