My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Games Workshop Ork Trukk

 While working on the rhino/woods scenery, I also had time to work on this vehicle.

I tried to keep the colours somewhat thematic, a limited palette if you will. The 'typical' Ork vehicle seems to feature red a lot, so who am I to differ? I kept all the colours somewhat muted, in part because I tend to dislike bright colours, but also thinking that the Orks may well have not maintained their vehicle. That said after the first couple of passes with the paint brushes, I found it too dull, so I 'spiced' it up a bit. Hopefully I have found the right balance. Even as I type this, and review the photos. I realize I did not add mud to the undercarriage, oh well that will take just a few minutes, then done!









No comments:

Post a Comment