My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Something from Ainsty castings

 


It is amazing what photos reveal that the naked eye cannot see... 

From this one picture I see that some touch ups are needed. Now given my eyes are nearly 60 years old, what I can see on a table top is not as clear as this picture, but I still think a little bit more work may well be in order.

I am also not convinced that I have selected the right colours for the container. The colour of the vehicle was inspired by the Major Matt Mason uni-tread toy. I think some touch ups and a wash will tie the truck together, while a darker container may well be in order.




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment