My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Wednesday 3 February 2021

So, flocking it is...

 Well, this is finally finished, I guess. In the last couple of days I have 'finished' this 3 times! Every time I think I'm done, it drags me back in to do one last touch up.


So some flock mix; a dull green, and a more earthy tone has been spread over most of the model, and some 'alien' tufts have been planted. I also took some Vallejo mud splatter and, well, splattered the rhino to dirty it up a bit. I also addressed my concern about the rust, toning it down a bit, I am more content with this result, content enough declare this done, and it now has been stored away waiting to be used.






No comments:

Post a Comment