My take on this aspect of the table top gaming experience. Not an expert just one person trying to do what he can & trying to demonstrate that anyone can do it.

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Katyusha Red Rocket Corps

 

I am still working on my Imperial guard troops, honest, but while taking time to reorganize and clean up my game room I found these guys, and, well, could not resist painting them up.

These are from Old Glory, I think they will make a nice set of minions for the heroes to defeat. I think I must have used army painter dragon red to prime them, as I found them on my shelf fully decked out in red. 

As always, I am amazed by what the camera reveals, that I cannot see when looking at them in the 'flesh'. Oh well I will try to get back to them to do some touch ups, but really can't stop for such things, so much to paint, so little time to get it all done.







 

 

1 comment: